Midnight Storm Cookies
This overloaded dark and chocolatey cookie is named for all the debris of ingredients you’ll bite into.
1 pouch of Mom’s Modern Mixes Cookie Master Mix
1/4 cup cocoa
1/4 cup oil
1/4 cup chocolate pudding (any kind; instant, cooked, or homemade)**
2 Tbsp cold brew coffee (or bourbon, or coffee liqueur, or vanilla extract)**
1/2 cup mini marshmallows *
1/2 cup white chocolate chips *
*Marshmallows and white chocolate are now available vegan; read labels carefully to ensure they meet your dietary needs.
**We love making this with vegan Gooding Pudding (chocopalooza flavor) and Chameleon Cold Brew (Mexican or vanilla flavor).
1. Pour your Mom’s Modern Mixes Cookie Master Mix into a mixing bowl.
2. Add the cocoa, oil, chocolate pudding, and coffee.
3. Mix until fully combined.
4. After the ingredients come together and you have a cookie dough, stir in the marshmallows and white chocolate chips.
5. Drop level tablespoonfuls onto a foil lined baking sheet for nearly 4 dozen cookies, or stack 2 level tablespoonfuls on each other for about 22 monster cookies. Leave 2 inches between cookies.
6. Bake at 350° for 11 to 14 minutes.
This recipe was born to hold every small mix-in you’ve ever wanted to eat with chocolate; it’s in the name! Add whatever suits your fancy!
Our cookie recipes with added oil bake 1-2 minutes faster than our other recipes, and white chocolate can easily burn. Be sure to start checking the cookies at the shortest cooking time to avoid burned white chocolate and extra-crisp cookies.
Vegan white chocolate chips are now available in select stores and online.See All Our Recipe Tips >