Celebrate a special occasion or just make the prep work easier by enjoying a cookie cake instead of cookies. Baked in a ceramic pie dish, it makes a beautiful presentation and you won't have any left-overs!
1 cookie cake
1 pouch of Mom’s Modern Mixes Cookie Master Mix
1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce (or substitute 1 egg or egg replacer)
1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup vegan butter
1 cup chocolate chips (or nuts, seeds, dried fruit, etc.)
1. Pour your Mom’s Modern Mixes Cookie Master Mix into a mixing bowl.
2. Add the unsweetened apple sauce, vanilla extract, and vegan butter.
3. Mix until fully combined.
4. After the ingredients come together and you have a cookie dough, stir in chocolate chips.
5. Pour into an ungreased 9 inch ceramic pie dish.
6. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes.
7. Cookie Cake pie dish should be cool enough to handle before cutting.
Bake 35 minutes following the recipe instructions for a more firm center, or reduce bake time to 30 minutes for a gooey center, or if serving cool (like from the fridge, or at a late fall tailgate).
Top with mini-marshmallows before baking for a s’mores cake! (Campfire not required.)See All Our Recipe Tips >