Chocolate Chip Cookies
This recipe is loaded with chocolate, but you can also substitute other candy pieces, nuts, or seeds for some of the chocolate.
1 pouch of Mom’s Modern Mixes Cookie Master Mix
1/3 cup (level) unsweetened apple sauce
1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1-1/3 cup chocolate chips
1. Pour your Mom’s Modern Mixes Cookie Master Mix into a mixing bowl.
2. Add the unsweetened apple sauce and vanilla extract.
3. Mix until fully combined.
4. After the ingredients come together and you have a cookie dough, stir in chocolate chips.
5. Drop level tablespoonfuls onto a foil lined baking sheet for about 3 dozen cookies, or stack 2 level tablespoonfuls on each other for about 19 monster cookies. Leave 2 inches between cookies.
6. Bake at 350° for 11 to 14 minutes.
This classic recipe will satisfy your craving for chocolate with only 1 cookie, but you can make a delightful surprise by mixing up what you add in.See All Our Recipe Tips >