White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
This contrast of color and flavor makes a beautiful presentation for the eyes and the palette.
1 pouch of Mom’s Modern Mixes Cookie Master Mix
1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup white chocolate chips*
3/4 cup dried cranberries
*White chocolate chips are now available vegan; read labels carefully to ensure they meet your dietary needs.
1. Pour your Mom’s Modern Mixes Cookie Master Mix into a mixing bowl.
2. Add the unsweetened apple sauce and vanilla extract.
3. Mix until fully combined.
4. After the ingredients come together and you have a cookie dough, stir in white chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
5. Drop level tablespoonfuls onto a foil lined baking sheet for about 3-1/2 dozen cookies, or stack 2 level tablespoonfuls on each other for about 20 monster cookies. Leave 2 inches between cookies.
6. Bake at 350° for 11 to 14 minutes.
Vegan white chocolate chips are now available in select stores and online. White chocolate can easily burn; be sure to start checking the cookies at the shortest cooking time to avoid burned white chocolate.
If you enjoy the tart flavor of cranberries, you can replace the dried cranberries (which are typically sweetened) with 1 cup fresh or frozen, unsweetened cranberries.See All Our Recipe Tips >