A wonderful cookie sometimes hallmarked with the flavor of egg, our Snickerdoodle cookies omit common allergens and taste delicious.
9 + 4 min
1 pouch of Mom’s Modern Mixes Cookie Master Mix
1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Cinnamon Sugar Ingredients
1 rounded Tbsp cinnamon
1/4 cup sugar
1. Pour your Mom’s Modern Mixes Cookie Master Mix into a mixing bowl.
2. Add the unsweetened apple sauce and vanilla extract.
3. Mix until fully combined.
4. Scoop level tablespoonfuls of dough or for larger cookies stack 2 level tablespoonfuls on each other and roll into a smooth ball, then roll the dough balls in cinnamon sugar before baking.
5. Place sugared cookie dough balls onto a foil lined baking sheet for about 2-1/2 dozen 1 tablespoon sized cookies or about 15 monster cookies that are 2 tablespoon sized. Leave 2 inches between cookies.
6. Bake at 350° for 11 to 14 minutes.
Rolling the dough balls in cinnamon sugar is easiest after the dough has been refrigerated 15 to 30 minutes, but can be done without refrigeration.
This recipe takes about 9 minutes to make and scoop into dough balls, then about 4 minutes to roll all the dough balls in cinnamon sugar. The prep time is shown divided to help you plan, if you are resting the dough in the refrigerator before rolling in cinnamon sugar.See All Our Recipe Tips >