Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Whether you remember helping to put a chocolate drop in the center of the warm cookies or trying to eat one without being caught, the flavors of chocolate and peanut butter are a longtime favorite dessert combination.
1 pouch of Mom’s Modern Mixes Cookie Master Mix
1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup peanut butter (or substitute sunflower seed or other nut butter)
1-1/3 cup chocolate chips
1. Pour your Mom’s Modern Mixes Cookie Master Mix into a mixing bowl.
2. Add the unsweetened apple sauce, vanilla extract, and peanut butter.
3. Mix until fully combined.
4. After the ingredients come together and you have a cookie dough, stir in chocolate chips.
5. Drop level tablespoonfuls onto a foil lined baking sheet for 4 dozen cookies, or stack 2 level tablespoonfuls on each other for about 24 monster cookies. Leave 2 inches between cookies.
6. Bake at 350° for 11 to 14 minutes.
Peanut butter can easily be swapped for sunflower seed butter (sunbutter), almond butter, or whatever nut or seed butter you use for a delicious cookie.
If your nut or seed butter does not contain hydrogenated oils, it is not recommended to put raw Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip cookie dough into the fridge for more than 1 day, as it will begin to change color. Science experiment?See All Our Recipe Tips >