Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Oatmeal Raisin is another classic recipe from childhood memory that can be relived without risking allergen contamination.
1 pouch of Mom’s Modern Mixes Cookie Master Mix
1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1 cup oatmeal
1 cup raisins
1. Pour your Mom’s Modern Mixes Cookie Master Mix into a mixing bowl.
2. Add the unsweetened apple sauce, vanilla extract, and cinnamon.
3. Mix until fully combined.
4. After the ingredients come together and you have a cookie dough, stir in the oatmeal and raisins.
5. Drop level tablespoonfuls onto a foil lined baking sheet for about 3-1/2 dozen cookies, or stack 2 level tablespoonfuls on each other for about 21 monster cookies. Leave 2 inches between cookies.
6. Bake at 350° for 11 to 14 minutes.
Oatmeal cookies can be a little too stiff to spread out on their own during baking. Be sure to gently flatten and shape your cookies before putting them in the oven, or keep them rounded for little cookie balls.
Many of our cookie recipes are done cooking at close to 11 minutes, but cookies with oatmeal may take a little longer.See All Our Recipe Tips >