These muffins are an easy way to get breakfast on the go.
1 pouch of Mom’s Modern Mixes Cookie Master Mix
1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce or yogurt (vanilla non-dairy yogurt works well)
2 tsp extract (flavor of choice)
1 to 1-1/2 cups dry additional ingredients (fresh, frozen, or dried fruit, chocolate chips, seeds, nuts)
1. Pour your Mom’s Modern Mixes Cookie Master Mix into a mixing bowl.
2. Add the unsweetened apple sauce and extract.
3. Mix until fully combined.
4. The ingredients will come together into a cookie dough.
5 . If your dry additional ingredients are small (like seeds, nuts, chocolate, or blueberries), stir them into your muffin mix. If your dry additional ingredients are larger (like halved cherries or strawberries), press 1 to 2 pieces directly into the center of the dough after portioning into muffin tins.
6. Drop level tablespoonfuls into 24 mini muffin tins. If using larger dry additional ingredients, press into the center of each muffin now. Add about half a tablespoon more dough on top of each muffin to divide the remaining dough evenly.
7. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes, loosely covered with foil.
Strawberry extract with frozen cherries is a delicious combo.
Try vanilla non-dairy yogurt with fresh or frozen blueberries.
You can grease your muffin tins or add silicone or paper cups. Silicone cups may require additional baking time. Non-stick muffin tins do not need to be greased, and the fully cooked muffins will pop right out.See All Our Recipe Tips >