Iced Lemon Cookies
Lemon cookies are a refreshing treat in the summer months.
1 pouch of Mom’s Modern Mixes Cookie Master Mix
1/3 cup lemon pudding (any kind; instant, cooked, or home-made)
1 tsp lemon extract
Lemon Icing Ingredients
2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp lemon extract
2 Tbsp + 1 tsp liquid (milk, mylk, water, etc.)
1. Pour your Mom’s Modern Mixes Cookie Master Mix into a mixing bowl.
2. Add the lemon pudding and lemon extract.
3. Mix until fully combined.
4. Drop level tablespoonfuls onto a foil lined baking sheet for about 2 dozen cookies, or stack 2 level tablespoonfuls on each other for about 1 dozen monster cookies. Leave 2 inches between cookies.
5. Bake at 350° for 11 to 14 minutes.
After the cookies have completely cooled, stir together all icing ingredients then quickly drizzle or spread over the cooled cookies. You can adjust the consistency of the icing by adding more or less liquid. Allow the icing to set for at least 2 hours before stacking cookies.
Lemon cookies are delightful with the addition of up to 1 cup of white chocolate chips or raspberries into the dough before baking.
Vegan white chocolate chips are now available in select stores and online.See All Our Recipe Tips >