Banana Nut Cookies
This recipe is great with walnuts or pecans, and delicious with chocolate chips!
1 pouch of Mom’s Modern Mixes Cookie Master Mix
1 ripe banana
1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1-1/4 cup nuts, seeds, or chocolate chips (optional)
1. Pour your Mom’s Modern Mixes Cookie Master Mix into a mixing bowl.
2. Add the banana, vanilla extract, and cinnamon.
3. Mix until fully combined.
4. After the ingredients come together and you have a cookie dough, stir in any additional ingredients (like nuts, seeds, or chocolate chips).
5. Drop level tablespoonfuls onto a foil lined baking sheet for about 3 dozen cookies, or stack 2 level tablespoonfuls on each other for about 19 monster cookies. Leave 2 inches between cookies.
6. Bake at 350° for 11 to 14 minutes.
After scooping dough into balls, roll in cinnamon sugar before baking. This is easiest after the dough balls have been refrigerated 15 to 30 minutes, but can be done without refrigeration.See All Our Recipe Tips >