The wonderful smell of cinnamon and a slice of warm homemade banana bread can’t be beat. Take yourself back to that happy place! Have you ever made it with semisweet or white chocolate chips?
1 hr 20 min
1 pouch of Mom’s Modern Mixes Cookie Master Mix
2 ripe bananas
1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1-1/4 cup nuts, seeds, or chocolate (optional)
cinnamon sugar (optional)
1. Pour your Mom’s Modern Mixes Cookie Master Mix into a mixing bowl.
2. Add the ripe bananas, vanilla extract, baking soda, and cinnamon.
3. Mix until fully combined.
4. After the ingredients come together and you have a cookie dough, stir in nuts, seeds, or chocolate (optional).
5. Pour into a greased 7-1/4″ x 3-1/2 loaf pan, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar (optional), and loosely tent with foil.
6. Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out completely clean.
This recipe is great with walnuts, pecans, shelled sunflower seeds, or semisweet or white chocolate chips. Vegan white chocolate chips are now available in select stores and online.
Reserve half a banana to add at the end of mixing if you want a chunkier banana texture.See All Our Recipe Tips >